Victor Technologies has launched the Tweco Fabricator 141i 3-in-1 welder, a multi-process welder that runs off 115V household power. Built to meet professional standards, the MIG, Stick and TIG performance of the Tweco Fabricator 141i is perfect for DIY and home hobby use, as well as other light duty welding projects in motorsports, auto repair, farm/ranch, metal art and maintenance applications.It offers 10 to 140 amps of power for MIG & Lift TIG welding and 90 amps for Stick welding.
Simple Operation, Advanced Performance
Push button controls, LED displays and a Quick Start Guide enables first time welders to set up the unit and start welding in a very short time. An easy to use set-up chart inside the side panel guides users with helpful diagrams and welding parameter recommendations.
The Tweco Fabricator 141i uses advanced technology that provides many exceptional benefits compared to older conventional MIG-only welders:
- Multi-process welding output, allowing users to select among MIG, Stick, or TIG, based on the best process for a particular project or application.
- Easy-to-use features and excellent arc performance helps beginners learn to weld like a pro.
- Highly portable unit goes anywhere; it weighs just 32.2 lbs.
- Higher duty cycle, allows users to weld longer on thicker material.
- runs off 115V household power
- LED displays
- Quick Start Guide