Adhesive Tank Melters
Nordson Corporation has released VersaPUR™ adhesive tank melters as its latest moisture-curing reactive polyurethane (PUR) adhesive system to facilitate and enable PUR adhesive use in manufacturing. The VersaPUR tank melter simplifies processing, clean-up and maintenance of moisture-curing reactive hot melt adhesive with a unique “easy-to-clean” design. VersaPUR melters are ideal for use in a wide variety of assembly applications including edgebanding, profile wrapping, bookbinding and automotive subassembly.
Smooth, non-stick release coated surfaces and a tiltable tank provide easy access for cleanup and maintenance. And, all components in contact with PUR offer easy access and quick disassembly to facilitate cleaning. User-friendly, intuitive graphic controls simplify programming and provide visibility of system status.
VersaPUR adhesive tank melters feature:
- Easy-to-clean design and non-stick coated surfaces to simplify maintenance and operation.
- Graphical touch-screen controls to simplify programming and system monitoring.
- Intuitive melter control of relevant functions via Industrial PC.
- Optional sensor and warning for tank level.
- Integrated or external inert gas supply to produce inert gas blanket.
- A variety of precision, variable-speed gear pump options, with key-to-line availability.
- A choice of manual or automatic pressure controls.
- simplifies processing, clean-up and maintenance
- tiltable tank