Air Concrete Chain Saw with AirFORCE F4
Diamond Chain - Optimized for pneumatic chainsawing
Cut with ease, speed and portability through Reinforced Concrete, Brick, Block, Concrete Pipe and Natural Stone.
The powerful CS 536163 air saw is designed to cut through walls, floors and columns in a single pass.
CS Unitec developed the high-performance CS 536163 pneumatic concrete cutting chain saws for the professional concrete cutter. This series of professional saws is built tough to stand up to everyday use in the harsh environment of concrete cutting.
The unique versatility of a concrete cutting chain saw includes the ability to cut small mechanical openings, deep plunge cuts (up to 15" deep and 14" square), perfect corners and an endless variety of irregular shapes that are simply not possible with circular saws.
While other folks are cutting with ordinary saws, you can be cutting faster, cheaper and more reliably with the all new CS 536163.
Advantages and Uses
• Fast and efficient.
• Versatile and easy to use.
• Straight cuts through concrete up to 15" in a single pass.
• Cuts mechanical openings quickly.
• Narrow, straight plunge cuts up to 15" deep and 14" square cutting depth.
• Perfect corners.
• Reliable and easy to maintain. No belts, carburetors or fuel lines to maintain.
• Stretch Reduction System (SRS) maximizes chain life and reduces need for adjustments.
• Dependable, powerful pneumatic power, 6.5 HP.
• No gas or engine fumes to deal with.
• Low cost of operation.
• Pays for itself every time you use it with faster cutting and completion of most jobs in a fraction of the time other saws would take.
• Safety operating trigger prevents accidental starting.
• Now with AirFORCE F4™ Diamond chain – optimized for use with pneumatic saw
• Built-in Wallwalker¨ provides leverage advantage to make cutting easier.
• Modular design for easy service.
• Tough industrial finish - on die-cast aluminum body.
• Without bar and chain: 29 lbs, (13 kg)
• With 10' bar and chain: 32 lbs, (14.5 kg)
• With 15' bar and chain: 33 lbs, (15 kg)
• 88 dB at 3 feet approx. 1 meter
Air Motor Power 6.5 HP (5 KW)
Operating Speed 5,700 RPM (avg. free running)
4,900 sfm (avg. free running chain)
Weight without bar and chain 29 lbs. (13.15 kg)
Length x Height x Width 20" x 10.5" x 12"
(58.5 cm) x (26.5 cm) x (30.48 cm)
Air Supply Requirements * 124 CFM @ 90 PSI
Water Requirements Minimum 1 GPM / Minimum 20 PSI
* When operating a compressor with pressure greater than 90 PSI, it is recommended to use a 'service unit with pressure regulator' in line to prevent over speeding the saw.