“Experienced welders know the value of an auto-darkening filter that not only adapts to changing welding environments, but can also be optimized for user-control,” said Kristy Giebe, welding products manager, Kimberly-Clark Professional. “The Jackson Safety TrueSight ADF offers welders control without compromise. Its modern, colorful intuitive design – developed through welder input – eliminates guesswork and provides enhanced control while retaining the key product attributes that welders value.”
Additional Jackson Safety TrueSight ADF benefits include:
- Easy mode selection with larger buttons that can be controlled even with a gloved hand.
- A built-in magnifying lens holder.
- Adjustable settings for shade, sensitivity and delay.
- A 30 percent larger viewing area with amber band pass technology to enhance vision.
- An automatic on/off feature that turns the lens off two hours after the last arc.
The Jackson Safety W60 TrueSight ADF also has four sensors to reduce blockage possibility during welds. Because it is a comprehensive unit that does not require a retainer, it is easy to install and remove the ADF filter while reducing inventory of consumable parts. It also features a solar panel to extend battery life and a battery light indicator. It runs on two, easily accessible AAA batteries.
The Jackson Safety W60 TrueSight ADF can be purchased on its own or within the Jackson Safety brand Halo X shell, with three new and two existing graphic design options.
- quick one-touch mode adjustment
- intuitive digital controls
- provides enhanced control