Automatic Door Handle Disinfector
Good hand hygiene habits are one of the most important ways to prevent illness. But even if you wash up after using the restroom you could be exposed to germs left behind by those who don’t – simply by touching the door handle. A new Kimberly-Clark Professional product takes aim at those left-behind germs by automatically disinfecting restroom door handles – offering consistent protection for people at a critical point of cross-contamination. The Kimberly-Clark Professional Automatic Door Handle Disinfector safely and effectively kills 99.9 percent of germs and viruses on the entire door handle, including the underside. It does so by using a quick-drying EPA-registered, hospital-grade alcohol-based disinfectant mist. The product was created by HYSO, a privately held company that develops solutions to address public health and hygiene issues. It is being distributed globally under an exclusive agreement with Kimberly-Clark Professional.
In addition to its ability to kill germs and viruses on contact, the Kimberly-Clark Professional Automatic Door Handle Disinfector is also:
- Compatible with existing door hardware – It can be used on virtually any door.
- Easy to install and maintain – It mounts in minutes with no special tools. Refill canisters can be replaced in seconds and are fully recyclable.
- Programmable – It can be adjusted to meet the traffic needs or hours of any facility.
- Cost-effective – Refill canisters last up to 100 days and ambient light sensors help extend battery and canister life.
- Sensors to prevent the device from accidentally spraying someone’s hands
- Precision-engineered technology to ensure a precise dose with every spray
- An LCD display that makes it easy to see when batteries need replacing
- kills 99.9 percent of germs and viruses
- used on virtually any door
- easy to install and maintain