Blue Nitrile Foam Coated Gloves
The Jackson Safety G40 Nitrile Foam Coated Gloves from Kimberly-Clark Professional have been improved to offer a host of additional benefits to industrial workers, including being washable and silicone-free.
“These very successful gloves now offer many enhancements,” said Veronica Savage, category manager for Industrial Gloves, Kimberly-Clark Professional. “End users have even told us they prefer our new G40 Nitrile Gloves two-to-one over its predecessor.”
One visible change to the Jackson Safety G40 Nitrile Gloves is the color – the gloves are now blue instead of purple. With this change comes a new level of performance and quality that includes:
- Better oil and industrial grease grip than the previous G40 Nitrile Gloves.
- The gloves are now washable and maintain EN388 ratings through at least five wash cycles.
- Eco-friendly packaging with no separate insert, no printed bags and less waste.
- Improved heat transfer stamp, so you can see the ratings even after glove use. There also is no shredding or tearing.
- Jackson Safety G40 Blue Nitrile Gloves are rated EN1149-2 Vertical Resistance.
Jackson Safety G40 Blue Nitrile Gloves are silicone-free and ideal for automotive and aerospace assembly, metal, glass and wood handling applications.
- washable and silicone-free
- no shredding or tearing
- eco-friendly packaging