FLIR Systems introduces its new FLIR CM78, a 1000A digital clamp meter which incorporates a spot IR thermometer and Type K thermocouple. Useful for working on HVAC equipment and systems, the FLIR CM78 can help users take accurate AC/DC measurements (up to 1000A or 1000V). The built-in infrared thermometer on the FLIR CM78 allows for quick hot spot scans, while the Type K thermocouple provides location-specific temperature readings. The FLIR CM78 also provides Bluetooth® connectivity to Android™ devices running the FLIR Tools Mobile® app, which enables users to view readings remotely, share findings with people on or off the job site, as well as create professional-looking reports. And for added safety the built-in LED worklight illuminates dimly lit work areas. All this – along with connectivity to METERLiNK®-enabled FLIR IR cameras – gives HVAC troubleshooters added versatility.
- AC/DC (up to 1000A or 1000V) measurements
- Spot IR thermometer & Type K thermocouple
- Extremely bright, dual-LED work light
- Easy-to-read display & intuitive controls
- takes accurate AC/DC measurements
- built-in infrared thermometer
- extremely bright, dual-LED work light