Compact Mobile Crane
- Shorter base allows for operation in crowded industrial environments.
- Telescopic mast allows lifting and lowering the boom in a horizontal position without changing the angle of the boom.
- Triple Section Telescopic Boom allows for reaching deep into nooks & crannies into, under, or above hard to reach places.
- Mast rotation allows the boom to swing left and right beyond aisle ways, machines, or obstacles. · In addition to the vertical mast lift, the boom lifts from the horizontal position up to a 15° angle for greater height.
- Telescopic outriggers keep the unit stabilized when the boom is rotated.
The battery operated unit runs smooth, clean and quiet. The self propulsion has infinitely variable speed control from zero up to 4 mph with smooth acceleration and deceleration. All of the crane functions are hydraulically operated, including the optional hydraulic winch cable lift that can reach far below floor levels into man holes, pits, basements, or lower levels. Mobility is provided on durable polyurethane roller bearing mounted wheels for easy mobility and to protect the floor. Units are available in many capacities from 1000 lbs up to 20,000 lbs with a maximum height of up to 20 ft. The new version of the RBC adds great versatility for challenging industrial applications where items need to be lifted, transported and articulated in assembly or maintenance operations. It is especially useful in applications with low headroom or tight clearances. It makes the job easier, safer, faster, and it helps to limit worker injuries and fatigue by eliminating manual lifting, bending and stretching.
- runs smooth, clean and quiet
- capacities from 1000 lbs up to 20,000 lbs
- maximum height of up to 20 ft