Compact Universal Battery Tester
Saelig Company, Inc. has introduced the BT-168D Battery Tester, which is an ideal toolbox companion for reading the output voltage level of any 1.5v or 9v battery. Featuring sturdy construction and an easy-to-read digital LCD display, the BT-168D has an adjustable sliding arm for contacting the terminals of different size of batteries - even miniature coin cells. Its small size makes it suitable for an engineer's traveling toolkit.
- Small size for easy use and portability
- Tests AAA, AA, C and D type 1.5V batteries
- Tests 1.5V miniature button cells
- Tests 9V MN1604 type batteries
- Suitable for standard and rechargeable batteries
- Built-in load resistor for accurate results
- Auto polarity indication
- Non-polarized testing terminal
- Weight: 3 oz Size: 7.3" x 4.3" x 1.4"
- easy-to-read digital LCD display
- adjustable sliding arm
- tests AAA, AA, C and D type 1.5V batteries