Dodge® Elevator Pulleys
Baldor Electric Company now offers a complete line of Dodge elevator pulleys, available in drum or single disc design with HE, XT, QD or Taper-Lock hubs and bushings. Heavy Duty elevator pulleys meet CEMA standards, but these pulleys are also available with Mine Duty Extra construction that features the Dodge integral hub design for ultimate strength and durability .Baldor’s Dodge elevator pulleys are available in diameters from 6” through 72”, with face widths up to 120”. There are four lagging options available:
- Holz SLIDE -LAG®, with double chevron grooves capable of bi-directional pulley rotation, available in standard SBR rubber or optional SOF static conductive, oil and fire resistant rubber.
- Dodge FOS Vulcanized Lag is an exclusive offering that is flame and oil resistant and available with a variety of grooving options.
- SBR Vulcanized Lag is a styrene-butadiene rubber offering good abrasion resistance and available in a wide range of thicknesses and grooving options.
- Dodge D-LAG Vulcanized Lag -- an exclusive natural rubber compound that offers excellent resistance to abrasions, cuts and gouges for an extended life.
- drum or single disc design
- diameters from 6” through 72”
- face widths up to 120”