Dot Peen Marker
The Kwik Mark marker is a chip-less engraver ideal for marking tags, legends and machine parts with high resolution images. The unique dot peen process “floats” on the material surface during the marking operation, making it ideal for flat, curved and irregular surfaces. The system has built-in serializing, date coding and graphic engraving functions. No PC is required for operation. Ideal for hardened metal parts as well.
- Engrave logos / graphics (import from CAD, DXF, PLT, G Code, etc)
- Serialize components (retains serial numbers per file, in memory)
- Date code / time stamp (hundreds of combinations)
- Provide accountability (tracking history file, unload able)
- Variable line types (from bar code readers & external files)
- Engraved depth control
- Adjustable character height (from: 0.025”)
The unit is self contained, requiring no PC for operation, and features a dual memory embedded processor with Compact Flash card. It includes a detachable keyboard as well. If it gets damaged, just replace it with a standard PS-2 keyboard.
- ideal for flat, curved and irregular surfaces
- no PC is required