Morse Manufacturing now offers , a power-propelled, power lifting and pouring, walk-behind drum handler. The new and innovative design provides unsurpassed operator control, productivity and safety with:
- Floor travel speed: 3.0 mph (or 4.4 ft/sec or 4.8 km/hr or 1.3 m/sec).
- Drum lifting speed: 25 fpm (or 2 in/sec or 5 cm/sec).
- Max empty travel speed: 3.6 mph and lift 39 fpm as load decreases.
- Drum dumping heights of up to 10.5 feet, and 11 inches beyond straddle type legs.
- Drum weights up to 1,500 pounds.
With , a single operator can easily out-perform even multiple workers using lesser equipment. will travel faster, maneuver with extreme precision in tight areas, lift and pour with maximum speed and accuracy, plus offer the advantages of power/"dead man" braking safety and proven Morse drum holding security. can be rapidly put online because ergonomic throttle, steering and drum positioning controls reflect industry standards -- familiar, comfortable and intuitive. The MORcinch drum holding system immediately adjusts to 22" to 23.5" diameters and options are available for plastic or fiber drums, and smaller drums.