Zep Inc. has launched Zep® 45 DualForce™, a long-lasting, dual-action penetrant and lubricant with PTFE. “Test data proves that Zep® 45 DualForce™ penetrates into tight spaces to loosen stuck parts and lubricates to protect most surfaces,” explains Steve Nichols, Group President, Zep Inc. “It’s truly industrial grade, performs exceptionally well and will save customers time and energy.” Patent-pending Zep® 45 DualForce™ was developed by Zep Inc’s Research & Development team and features superior penetrant properties and the newest anti-wear and rust-prevention technology offering excellent corrosion resistance. It is ideal for applications including loosening rusty and seized bolts and screws, sticky pivot points, minimizing friction, moisture/rust protection for door hinges, roll-up doors, and more.
50-State Compliant Exceeds California 2014 VOC Requirements
- With less than 10% VOCs, Zep® 45 DualForce™ exceeds California’s 2014 VOC requirements of 25% and will maintain compliance with the state’s 2016 VOC requirements of 10%.
- Unlike some competitive products, Zep® 45 DualForce™ continues to penetrate for 10 minutes or longer while delivering the lowest percentage of wear among tested competitors. In addition, its improved odor was preferred in field test surveys.
- Zep® 45 DualForce™ has a large pad actuator with a fan mist spray for wide areas. A straw is provided for pinpoint stream accuracy in narrow areas, and the product’s slotted stacker cap allows for easy straw storage.
- penetrates into tight spaces
- anti-wear and rust-prevention technology
- large pad actuator