EdgeGard Dock Gates
The EdgeGard Dock Gates help protect personnel and equipment from falling off wide truck pits and loading docks, thanks to a barrier that's easy to operate by one person in a matter of seconds. For added flexibility, customers can choose from two designs: a straight-rail gate or the folding-rail design, which has a pivot point in the center of the gate that folds up and protects a wider opening. When properly anchored, EdgeGard Dock Gates meet the 200-pound OSHA 1910.23 load force protection requirement.
The smooth cantilever action of the EdgeGard Dock Gates allows for easy operation and long service life. When raised, the gate completely clears the opening, offering unimpeded traffic flow and maximum accessibility. When closed, the gate is held securely in place and does not move; top rails are 42" high (above floor level) when closed. Safety 2011 attendees will be able to raise and lower the gate themselves, and see just how little effort is needed.
Features and benefits of the EdgeGard Dock Gates include:
- Available in four configurations for added functionality - Straight-rail gate: 8 foot or 10 foot; Folding-rail gate: 10 foot or 12 foot
- Requires minimal floor space and is easily assembled and installed
- Counter-balanced gas cylinders allow easy lifting and safe gate operation
- Black safety stripe on bright yellow paint finish ensures high visibility
- choose from two designs
- smooth cantilever action
- pivot point in the center of the gate