Electric Pneumatic Tire Lift Trucks
Cat Lift Trucks introduces the next generation of the 5,000 – 6,500 lb. capacity electric pneumatic tire lift trucks. Equipped with powerful AC technology, the new 2EPC5000 – 2EP6500 Series features improved energy efficiency, industry-leading performance levels and premium operator ergonomics. “The material handling industry is continuing to see an increase in the use of electric lift trucks, as customers are looking for ways to reduce costs and improve productivity in their business,” said Kent Eudy, vice president of sales and marketing for Cat Lift Trucks. “At Cat Lift Trucks, we are committed to offering products and tools that assist customers in lowering their total cost of ownership, and the 2EPC5000-2EP6500 Series is designed specifically to meet those needs.” These durable 80-Volt electric pneumatic tire lift trucks can deliver performance similar to (or better than) an Internal Combustion (IC) lift truck with all of the benefits of an electric lift truck, including an emission level reduction to almost zero and a reduction in overall maintenance costs. The new electric pneumatic tire lift trucks also include such features and benefits as:
- Increased Energy Efficiency and Performance. The new model allows operators the ability to run up to two shifts on one battery charge in most applications and also features a 10% increase in energy efficiency over the previous generation. Also equipped with powerful 3-phase AC technology, the mid-sized electric pneumatic tire lift trucks provide exceptional acceleration and top speed capabilities for increased operator productivity.
- Designed for Durability. Equipped with sealed wet-disc brakes, electrical components and connectors, the new series is built with added protection for harsh, dusty and moist environments.
- Enhanced Operator Comfort. Operators will experience an extremely comfortable ride on rough or uneven floors with the combination of solid pneumatic tires, full-suspension seat and floating cabin. The highly-adjustable operator compartment and standard fingertip hydraulic controls also allow the operator to be as comfortable in the eighth hour of the shift as in the first hour. For added comfort, the new lift truck model can also be equipped with an optional enclosed cabin for further protection in cold or wet conditions.
- 5,000 – 6,500 lb. capacity
- AC technology
- 10% increase in energy efficiency