Encyclopedia of Electronic Components
Want to know how to use an electronic component? This first book of a three-volume set includes key information on electronics parts for your projects—complete with photos, schematics, and diagrams. You'll learn what each one does, how it works, why it's useful, and variants exist. No matter how much you know about electronics, you'll find fascinating details you've never come across before.
Book is perfect for teachers, hobbyists, engineers, and students of all ages.
- It's the only encyclopedia set on electronic components, distilled into three separate volumes
- Includes information distilled from hundreds of sources
- Parts are clearly organized by component type
- Fact-checked by expert advisors to ensure all the information is both current and accurate
- A more consistent source of information than online sources, product data sheets, and manufacturer's tutorials
- Each component description provides details about substitutions, common problems, and workarounds
- Vol. 1 covers power, electromagnetism, and discrete semi-conductors; Vol. 2 includes integrated circuits, and light and sound sources; Vol. 3 presents a broad range of sensing devices