FileMaker Pro 12: The Missing Manual
With this crystal-clear guide and the program's powerful features, you will be able to customize your database so you can run a business, print a catalog, etc. It teaches you how FileMaker Pro stores your information, and how you can rearrange that information to get answers to meaningful questions, such as which employees are due for performance reviews, who's coming to the company picnic, etc. It uses simple concepts and is designed from the ground up for non-technical people. FileMaker Pro lets you get in, build your database, and get back to work.
Here's the important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Tour FileMaker Pro's features and create your first database in minutes.
- Catalog your data. View, sort, and shape information in dozens of ways.
- Create professional documents. Publish reports, invoices, and other documents with ease.
- Harness purchasing power. Use calculations and scripts to crunch numbers, search text, and automate tasks.
- Add visual power and clarity. Create colorful charts to illustrate and summarize your data.
- Think like a developer. Dive into the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced.