Part memoir, part self-help guide, Finding Happiness is a compelling portrait of one man's quest to find the "good life" that eludes so many of us. Packed with lessons that can be applied in the living room, the boardroom, and just about everywhere in between, this book has something to teach us all.
Eight strategies you can use to start transforming your workplace environment:
- Catch people doing things right.
- Praise them publicaly (and then praise them some more).
- Handle mistakes with care.
- Don't be the sole decision-maker.
- Help your employees grow.
- Remember that business is personal.
- Make it a family affair.
- Re-recruit your best people.