Front Line Heroes
Book offers executives and business leaders advice culled from 30 years of coaching privately held companies ranging from $5 million to $100 million in size. If you are ready to stop playing victim to the times, Front Line Heroes will arm you with the tools you need to achieve sustainable business growth.
With humor, real-world examples, and step-by-step guides, the book explains:
- How to make mission, values, and BHAGS relevant to daily organizational life
- 7 essential rules for effective strategic planning
- How to transform groups into high-performance teams
- 4 organizational enigmas and the missing link that solves them
- How to eliminate mediocrity from employee performance—for good