Full Pattern Wafer Check Valves.
Hayward Flow Control announces the immediate launch of its new patent pending WCV Series Full Pattern Wafer Check Valves. The WCV features robust all thermoplastic injection molded construction, including a revolutionary angle seat & disc design. The unique seat & disc design allows for high flow capacities (Cv) exceeding other thermoplastic wafer checks, and equal to or better than most metal wafer checks, based on published and independent third party test data. The full pattern design also eliminates the need for spacers or specialty flanges to achieve higher flow rates in the line allowing for easy installation. The WCV Series are available in PVC & CPVC materials, sizes 2” - 8”, and soon to come, in GFPP (glass filled polypropylene). The valves have a maximum pressure rating of 150 psi non-shock at 70°F in all sizes, and will fit both ANSI150 and PN10 flanges. Integral bolt eyes for ease of installation for 4” - 8” sizes. Also available with or without disc spring.
Other Key Features & Benefits Include:
- Contoured inlet port for easy flow
- FPM or EPDM o-rings and face seals
- One-piece disc and shaft design
- 316 Stainless Steel or Hastelloy® springs
- Embedded disc o-ring seal
- Low seating pressure
- Lightweight design vs. metal check valves
- No exposed fasteners or retainer clips
- revolutionary angle seat & disc design
- high flow capacities
- sizes 2” - 8”