Bodine Electric Company has completely redesigned their type E and F gearmotors. The new 42A5-FX is a permanent magnet DC (PMDC) parallel shaft gearmotor that provides up to 40% more torque than previous E/F models, and 25% more product life. The 42A5-FX achieves these gains in power, performance and flexibility without any change in the gearhead dimensions or mounting configurations. These new gearmotors are ideal for fixed and variable speed applications such as conveyor systems, packaging equipment, metering devices and solar powered equipment. Most stock models are available for instant shipping through our national and international authorized distributors, or from www.bodine-electric.com.
- 90/130VDC or 12/24VDC windings. Up to 3/8 HP (280 Watts)
- Rated output speeds: 500 to 3 RPM (5:1 to 300:1)
- Accessory shaft option available for brakes and encoders
- Gearhead features synthetic lubricant and hardened helical steel gears
- up to 40% more torque
- 500 to 3 RPM (5:1 to 300:1)
- hardened helical steel gears