Great! What Makes Leaders Great
Book distills the lives of 160 great and influential American leaders spanning 235 years to identify what truly defines great leadership, based upon the mutually shared practices of these individuals, and not upon popularly communicated leadership theories. Using their own words and stories, the book demonstrates how these great leadership practices can be applied today to restore American leadership, one individual at a time. This book will inspire readers on the legacy of American greatness and how normal individuals were to realize the American dream.
- What everyone wants to know
- How great ideas changed our world
- The fruits of their labor
- The masters of their universe
- Masters of execution
- Developing organizational synergy