Ground Penetrating Radar System Locates Gas, Sewer, Communication Lines
UtilityScan Pro uses penetrating radar to efficiently identify and mark the location and depth of subsurface utilities, including gas, sewer, communication lines, and other metallic and non-metallic targets, including underground storage tanks and PVC pipe.
Featuring the SIR 4000 control unit, the UtilityScan Pro delivers the configurability and flexibility to address a wide range of utility applications.
It also allows for real-time data collection, with a back-up cursor and cross-hair cursor that enable users to accurately locate targets. Additionally, the new GPR system allows users to utilize multiple different techniques to calculate the depth of targets, for added flexibility. It effortlessly integrates with GPS and has the ability to store and replay data easily.
Control Unit Specifications
- Data Storage: 32 GB
- Display: Enhanced 10.4" LED display with internal high brightness,
Active matrix 1024 x 768 resolution and 32-bit color
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 40°C external (14°F to 104°F)
- Battery: Inspired Energy Ni2040ED, 3 hour runtime
(battery life dependent on level of display brightness)
- Available Ports: Antenna inputs analog and digital (one at a time), DC power input,
Serial RS232 (GPS port), Accessory connector, HDMI video output,
Ethernet to PC, USB 2.0 port, mini USB
- USB Host: USB host with external keyboard support, USB flash drive support and USB HUB support
- Dimensions: 14x10x2.75 in (36x25x7 cm)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.53 kg) including battery
- Relative Humidity: <95% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)