Guardian Hose Sleeve Protects Operators by Restraining Pressure and Fluid Resulting from Hose Failures
Diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton Corporation announced today the availability of new Guardian™ hose sleeve that protects equipment operators from potential injuries resulting from hose failures.
The sleeve’s ultra-tight, polyamide 6-weave construction enables it to restrain hose bursts at pressures up to 16,000 psi, deflect 1mm pinhole leaks at 4,000 psi, and provide durability of up to 250,000 abrasion cycles.
Guardian hose sleeve is compatible with the majority of chemicals associated with fluid-conveyance applications. It meets the new “Line of Sight” operator protection regulations EN982 ISO norm 833 EN414 and ISO 3457, as well as industry standards for abrasion and flame resistance. The sleeve is available for -4 though -24 hose sizes.
- protects equipment operators from potential injuries resulting from hose failures
- restrains hose bursts at pressures up to 16,000 psi
- deflects 1mm pinhole leaks at 4,000 psi
- withstands up to 250,000 abrasion cycles
- available for -4 though -24 hose sizes