Heavy Duty Casters
Caster Concepts, Inc. now has one of the highest weight-rated casters in the industry. The new 99 Series Super Heavy Duty Casters can be customized to meet specific application needs and preferences. Caster Concepts developed the 99 Series for extreme situations where payload capacity exceeds typical ranges. The Caster is rated to 35,000 lbs. in a standard configuration and in excess of 50,000 lbs. in custom configurations, one of the highest in the industry. Used in aerospace and aircraft ground support, the 99 Series is also advantageous in marine and automotive applications.
The 99’s dual load race design assures smooth rotation and superior load capacity on any type of surface and under the most demanding conditions. Priced like mass-production models, the 99 Series can be configured with single or dual wheels, with diameters of 10 to 22 inches. Custom configurations can accommodate wheels over 30 inches in diameter and multiple wheel configurations when application calls for it.
Features of the 99 Series Super Heavy Duty Casters include:
- Swivel section machined from C-1045 hot forged steel and precision machined
- Dual 9 inch and 12 inch diameter through hardened load races use 7/8 inch diameter steel balls
- 1-1/4 inch kingpin integrally forged into top plate with slotted adjusting nut and heavy duty 1-1/2 inch sealed tapered thrust bearing
- Optional poly cam or face contact brakes, swivel locks and toe guards
- rated to 35,000 lbs
- smooth rotation
- diameters of 10 to 22 inches