Heavy-Duty Foam Hand Soap with Grit
Deb Group has launched the world’s first and only heavy-duty industrial hand-cleansing foam with suspended bio-scrubbers™. This revolutionary new product, GrittyFOAM™, delivers the performance and effectiveness of traditional heavy-duty hand cleansers in a user-preferred foam format to gently remove tough soils while making hands feel great. To experience the product, please visit www.grittyfoam.com. This unique product, delivered through Deb’s proprietary dispensing system, comes in response to market demand for a powerful cleaner that is gentler on hands to help address the challenge of reducing the potential for occupational dermatitis in the industrial sector. According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, 10-15 percent of all occupational illness is caused by skin disease. Leveraging its years of experience in the skin care field and relationships with experts in the diagnosis and treatment of occupational dermatitis, Deb is committed to providing products and systems that help maintain proper hand health.
Specific benefits of GrittyFOAM include:
- Improved compliance, effectiveness and safety – Cleans and rinses quickly, leaving hands dirt-free and sanitary without the potential irritation that can be caused by some traditional aggressive heavy-duty hand cleaners.
- Enhanced sustainability – With eco-accreditation and USDA Bio-Preferred status, GrittyFOAM is formulated with renewable resources and only essential ingredients.
- Greater cost-effectiveness – The power of foam means less product, less water and less energy must be used to get hands clean.
- gently removes tough soils
- makes hands feel great
- cleans and rinses quickly