Hornet TCT Carbide Cutters (9-Series)
Faster and more accurate than twist drilling: Achieve burr-free finished holes, without predrilling or stepdrilling.
Unibroach® Cutters are made of hardened, high-speed tool steel and precision-ground with up to 16 teeth for fast drilling.
CS Unitec's Unibroach® Annular Cutters drill a burr-free finished hole by cutting only the material around the periphery of the hole. This forms a solid slug which automatically pops out.
• Less time and energy are consumed per hole
• Faster feed rates are achieved with more cutting teeth and less tool wear
• Lighter, less powerful drilling equipment can be used
• Able to drill holes which are difficult or impossible to do accurately with conventional twist drill tooling - with no predrilling or stepdrilling required.
• Use high-speed RPM for best results and faster holemaking
• Ideal for drilling steel with rust or paint
• Will outlast High-speed Steel cutters
• Leaves a burr-free finished hole
• Available in all sizes (fractional and metric)
• 3/4' or 1-1/4' shank
Available in the following sizes:
1-3/8' drill depth — Ø 5/8' to Ø 2 '
2-3/8' drill depth — Ø 11/16 ' to Ø 5-1/8'
3' drill depth — Ø 13/16 ' to Ø 5-1/8'