In-Feed Chutes and Incline Hoppers
Dorner is enhancing the functionality of its AquaPruf and AquaGard sanitary conveyor platforms with the addition of two new accessories: in-feed chutes and incline hoppers.
In-feed chutes and incline hoppers are ideal for all bulk handling applications where items are being fed onto the conveyor. For cleaning, simply rotate the chutes and hoppers away from the conveyor for access to the belt and frame. No tools are required to rotate the chutes and hoppers for cleaning.
Features of the in-feed chutes and incline hoppers include:
- Chute/hopper mounts to conveyors without any modifications
- All components are 300 series stainless steel
- Adjustable along the length of the conveyor
- All adjustment screws located outside the food zone
- Available in three models: horizontal chute with back stop, angled hopper with back stop, flared side guide
- 300 series stainless steel
- adjustable along the length of the conveyor