Fluke Corporation introduces the new Fluke® 62 Max and 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometers. These rugged, accurate, easy-to-use test tools are dust, water and drop resistant, making them ideal for the harsh conditions faced by technicians in electrical, service, HVAC, process, industrial and facilities maintenance applications. The Fluke 62 Max/62 Max+ delivers:
- Rugged performance: Survives 9.8 foot/3 meter drops to wood floors.
- Water and dust resistance: IP54 rated to withstand rain, splashing liquids, dust and dirt.
- Small and easy to use: Small enough to carry comfortably on a tool belt all day, the digital thermometers measure with a trigger click and their multi-angle, backlit display make them easy to read.
- Dual lasers (62 MAX+): Dual, rotating lasers to accurately identify spot size.
The Fluke 62 Max is ideal for quick temperature scans of systems to look for anything from unusual hot spots that signal electrical and electro-mechanical malfunctions to undesirable air intake/output patterns in the building envelope. Because infrared measurement does not require making contact with the surface being measured, technicians can make the measurements from a distance, away from moving machinery or live electrical connections. The 62 Max has a distance-to-spot ratio of 10:1 and measures temperatures from 30°C to 500°C with an accuracy ± 1.5% of the reading. The 62 Max+ has a distance-to-spot ration of 12:1 and measures 30°C to 650°C with an accuracy ± 1.0% of the reading. Both IR thermometers operate on a single AA battery.
- dust, water and drop resistant
- multi-angle, backlit display
- quick temperature scans