L-5 Level Switch
Specific Gravity Compensating
- Featuring continuously adjustable float buoyancy control to allow use in fluids with specific gravity down to 0.6
- Continuous buoyancy control allows switch activation at oil/water interface
- Consult factory for other bicomponent fluid interface systems.
Brass, phosphor bronze, 304 stainless steel and EPDM elastomer seal. Hypalon and Viton elastomer seals are available on special order.
Typical Working Fluids:
- Contaminated ground water
- Machine cutting oils
- Rusty coolant water
- Waste water
- 15 amp, 120 or 230 VAC, SPDT or DPDT switch action
- Gold Cross Bar Dry Circuit Computer/PLC Interface SPDT Switch Model also available
- May be used in hazardous areas when used with intrinsically safe relays.
- Temperature to 180°F
- Pressure to 300 psig
- Available in single float and double float models
- For use in particle contaminated fluids.
- Horizontal Mounting Only
- High/Low Liquid Level Alarm
- Solenoid Valve On/Off Control