Laser Distance Meters
Fluke Corporation introduces the Fluke 414D, 419D and 424D Laser Distance Meters, which deliver accurate, point-and-click measurements up to 100 meters (330 feet). The laser distance meters are ideal for a broad range of building/construction, industrial, maintenance, and professional services applications. New features available in these distance meters:
- Integrated compass: provides a “heading” for distance measurement.
- Inclination sensor: assists with height tracking, leveling and indirect horizontal distance measurement when line of sight is blocked.
- Automatic endpiece correction: when measuring from an edge or corner, a built-in sensor detects the position of the bracket and automatically changes the reference point.
- Fluke 414D Measures up to 50m (165 feet) with one button and an accuracy of +/- 2mm (0.079 in). Easy, automatic math for area and volume; add and subtract with ease.
- Fluke 419D Measures up to 80m (263 feet) with even greater accuracy of +/- 1mm.3-line display plus storage for 20 complete displays. Tripod mountable.
- Fluke 424D Measures up to 100m (330 feet).Feature-rich meter includes tilt sensor for hard-to-reach measurements, corner angle feature, compass, and more.
- accurate, point-and-click measurements
- integrated compass
- automatic endpiece correction