Leading Business Change for Dummies
No matter where you look today, change is the one thing you can count on in business. This handy guide serves as the ultimate road map for integrating and consolidating a multitude of change initiatives. With tools for managing stress levels and advice for gathering and sharing information during times of transition, Leading Business Change for Dummies covers everything you need to know to achieve successful leadership.
- Be in charge of change. Get moving with ways to create a need for change, build a vision, develop your road map, and engage the rest of the leadership team.
- Are we there yet? Keep your eye on progress by measuring the commitment to change and using a change scorecard.
- The bread and butter of change. Get a glimpse into how important communicating with and motivating employees is if you want to make change fast.
- Maintain momentum. Get over bumps in the road by empowering your organization totake responsibility for getting over any negative reactions toward change.
- Thrive in chaos. Discover six types of change that require extra attention: team and organization change, restructuring change, mergers and acquisitions, technology change, cultural change, and complex change.