Linear Actuators - Exlar
Exlar’s linear actuator line has been expanded to include the new K Series Universal rod style linear actuators. The K Series allows for options to mount any type of motor. This actuator series is also available with multiple grades of planetary roller screws and an option for an ACME screw, permitting operators to choose the configuration best suited for a specific application while remaining within budget.
The K Series is available in four product performance levels:
- KT Series incorporates Exlar's highest performance precision planetary roller screw. The KT option is ideally suited for high-load and high-cycle rate applications where maximum life is required.
- KX Series provides a high-performance planetary roller screw for performance far superior to competing actuator technologies. The KX is an optimal choice for demanding applications in multiple industries, including industrial automation, mobile equipment and process control.
- KM Series delivers the benefits of planetary roller screw technology over ball screws at an economical cost.
- KA Series actuators are constructed with an ACME screw for low-duty cycle applications with 2.54-mm and 5.08-mm leads. The KA Series is capable of providing non-back driving solutions with a 2.54-mm lead. The KA Series is an ideal fit for applications that position and hold a load, or need effective low-duty cycle electro-mechanical motion.
The K Series offers users the choice of motor brand and type, including brushless servo, stepper, DC or AC motor. Input transmission options include parallel motor mounts with belt transmissions. Ratios of 1:1 to 2:1 are offered standard. Additional options include a direct drive inline mount or a base unit without motor mounting provisions. Mounting options include front flange, rear flange, rear clevis, rear eye, adjustable side trunnions, end angles or foot mount.
Exlar K Series linear actuators are available in multiple sizes, ranging from a 60-mm frame with standard stroke lengths to 750-mm and longer stroke lengths. Providing an ideal replacement for pneumatic cylinders, these acutators' dimensions and form factors are consistent with ISO Metric pneumatic cylinder specifications. Additionally, the roller screw drive allows the K Series to replace hydraulic cylinders, providing a solution that offers superior life and performance to ball screw actuators.
- allows for options to mount any type of motor
- available in multiple sizes
- an ideal replacement for pneumatic cylinders