MASTER BOND FAST “3 MINUTE” CURE POLYMER ADHESIVE EP51M
Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP51M is a fast "3 minute" curing two component epoxy adhesive for general purpose bonding formulated to cure at room temperature with a one-to-one mix ratio by weight or volume. It readily develops a high bonding strength of more than 2000 psi at room temperature. The bonding strength is relatively insensitive to cleaning procedures. Master Bond EP51M gels in about 3 minutes and cures within a few hours at ambient temperatures. Bonded parts can be safely handled within a half hour. It produces durable high strength and tough bonds which are remarkably resistant to thermal cycling and chemicals including water, oil and most organic solvents, over the exceptionally wide temperature range of 4K to +250°F. Adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics, wood, vulcanized rubbers and many plastics is excellent. The hardened adhesive is an electrical insulator. Master Bond EP51M adhesive is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer, construction, metalworking, appliance, automotive and chemical industries. It is suggested that Master Bond EP51M be mixed in small quantities because of its fast gelling properties. It is highly recommended for production line assemblies and high speed bonding operations. EP51M is also an excellent adhesive/ sealant for cryogenic applications.
- Convenient non-critical mixing: equal parts by weight or volume of components A and B.
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure, adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly.
- Exceptionally fast cure at ambient temperatures.
- High bonding strength to similar and dissimilar substrates.
- Superior durability, thermal shock and chemical resistance.
- Servicable at cryogenic temperatures down to 4K.