MASTER BOND POLYMER ADHESIVE EP21ANHT
Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP21ANHT is a two component room temperature curing adhesive, sealant and coating that has an exceptionally high thermal conductivity of over 22 BTU•in/ft2 •hr•°F. EP21ANHT is recommended for high temperature applications where service temperatures may reach 400°F. It has an exceptionally forgiving 1:1 mix ratio by weight or volume. Although room temperature curable, accelerated cures are possible by adding heat. As a thermally conductive adhesive it will adhere to a wide variety of substrates and can offer a tensile shear strength over 1800 psi. Other noteworthy features included superior electrical insulation properties and enhanced dimensional stability. EP21ANHT offers superior resistance to a wide range of chemicals including water, oil, fuels, and some solvents over the temperature range of -60° to +400°F.
- High temperature resistant; serviceable up to 400°F.
- Low coefficient of expansion, low shrinkage, superb dimensional stability.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical equal weight or volume ratio.
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required.
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates.
- Superior durability, thermal shock and chemical resistance.
- Outstanding thermal conductivity, over 22 BTU•in/ft2 •hr•°F.
- Excellent electrical insulation properties.