MASTER BOND POLYMER ADHESIVE EP21HT
Master Bond Polymer System EP21HT is a two component, room temperature curing epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating with high temperature resistance up to 400°F. EP21HT produces high strength, durable bonds that hold up well to thermal cycling and resist many chemicals including water, oils, fuels, acids, bases and salts. It bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, glass, ceramics, wood, rubbers, and many plastics. Once cured, EP21HT possesses superb physical strength properties along with being an excellent electrical insulator. EP21HT Food Grade meets FDA requirements for food compatibility. While the standard color of the cured material is amber-clear, a wide variety of additional color choices are also available. A non-drip or paste version called EP21HTND is also available.
- Convenient mixing, 1:1 mix ratio by weight or volume.
- Easily applied; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly.
- Ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required.
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates.
- Good electrical insulation properties.
- Superb physical strength properties.
- Meets FDA requirements for food compatibility.
- Contains no solvents or diluents.
- Serviceability up to 400°F.