MASTER BOND POLYMER ADHESIVE EP21TDCHT
Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP21TDCHT is a two component epoxy adhesive formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures, with a very forgiving and convenient one to one mix ratio. Upon curing the EP21TDCHT offers high shear and peel strength which allows it to be used in a number of demanding situations including temperature cycling, as well as high vibration and mechanical shock. It will bond well to most metals, plastics, rubbers, glass and ceramics. As the EP21TDCHT is a flexibilized system, it is particularly well suited for bonding dissimilar substrates, especially where the substrates have different coefficients of expansion. EP21TDCHT is an excellent electrical insulator and will resist most chemicals, including water, oils and may organic solvents. The service temperature range is outstanding; from -100°F to +350°F. This versatile system can be used in structural, electronic, aerospace, medical, and OEM, as well as in other applications. A non-drip version called E21TDCHTND and a faster curing version called EP21TDCHTF3 are also available.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical equal weight or volume ratio.
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures.
- Good electrical insulation properties.
- High bond strength to similar and dissimilar substrates
- Superior durability, thermal shock and chemical resistance.
- High peel strength and impact resistance.
- Wide temperature range serviceability of -100°F to +350°F.