MASTER BOND POLYMER ADHESIVE EP24
Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP24 is a fast curing two component epoxy adhesive for general purpose bonding, sealing, and coating formulated to cure at room temperature with a one-to-one mix ratio, weight or volume. It quickly develops a high bonding strength of more than 3000 psi at room temperature which unlike that of many other epoxy adhesives, is relatively insensitive to mixing ratio or substrate cleaning procedures. It produces durable, tough and high strength bonds which are remarkably resistant to thermal cycling and chemicals including water, oil and most organic solvents, over the exceptionally wide temperature range of -300°F to +250°F. Adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics, wood, vulcanized rubbers and many plastics is excellent. The hardened adhesive is an electrical insulator. Color of part A gray, part B tan. Master Bond EP24 adhesive is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer, construction, metalworking, appliance, automotive and chemical industries. A non-drip version EP24ND is also available. A rather unique and unusual feature of this system is its ability to cure at low ambient temperature; as cold as 20° F!
- Convenient mixing: non critical equal weight or volume ratio.
- Surface cleanliness not essential for good bonding in many uses but needed for optimum strength.
- Easy application; contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly.
- Versatile bonding performance: high bonding strength to many similar and dissimilar substrates.
- Superior durability, thermal shock and chemical resistance.
- Fast setting.
- Will cure at colder temperatures, down to 20° F