MASTER BOND POLYMER ADHESIVE EP30HT
Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP30HT is a medium viscosity, two component epoxy adhesive for general purpose bonding formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures, with a four (4) to one (1) mix ratio by weight. This adhesive is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or other volatiles. It is especially recommended where low viscosity is required for ease of application and bonded assemblies must exhibit superior dimensional stability. Shrinkage after cure is exceptionally low—0.0003 inches/in. EP30HT combines high temperature resistance with superb optical clarity. EP30HT-LO version fully meets NASA outgassing test requirements. The EP30HT conforms to Title 21, U.S. Code of Federal Regulations, FDA Chapter 1, Section 175.105 for Food Applications.
- Convenient mixing: easy-to-use; four (4) to one (1), mix ratio by weight.
- High mechanical strength, excellent structural adhesive.-Superb optical clarity, high light transmission properties.
- Outstanding electrical insulation properties.
- Moderate viscosity, well suited for potting and casting.
- Superior chemical and temperature resistance.
- Room temperature cure, accelerated cures at elevated temperatures
- Forms dimensionally stable, rigid bonds.
- EP30HT-LO version fully meets NASA outgassing test requirements
- Laboratory tested for 1000 hrs @ 85°C/85% humidity .