MASTER BOND POLYMER ADHESIVE EP30R
Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP30R is a fiber reinforced, high viscosity, two component epoxy adhesive for general purpose bonding formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures, with a four (4) to one (1) mix ratio by weight. This adhesive is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or other volatiles. It is especially recommended whenever high structural strength properties are required and bonded assemblies must exhibit outstanding dimensional stability. Shrinkage after cure is an exceptionally low 0.0003 inches/in. Unlike many reinforced systems, EP30R has superb impact resistance.
- Convenient mixing: easy-to-use mix ratio, 4/1 by weight.
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast, elevated temperature cures as required.
- High bonding strength to similar and dissimilar substrates.
- Superior strength properties, especially compressive and flexural.
- Very low shrinkage, with high dimensional stability.
- Unusual product property combination of rigidity and impact resistance.