MASTER BOND POLYMER ADHESIVE EP33
Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP33 is a unique room temperature curing two component epoxy adhesive for high temperature bonding applications. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP33 produces high strength bonds whose strength is maintained even long exposures to temperatures in the 400-450°F range. Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP33 is available in a non-drip version called EP33ND which can be applied without sagging or dripping even on vertical surfaces. It Is 100% reactive and does not contain any diluents or solvents.
- Convenient mixing: ( part A/ part B: 100/70)
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly, non-drip application feature also available.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures.
- High bonding strength to similar and dissimilar substrates both at room and at elevated temperatures up to 450°F.
- Superior durability, thermal shock and chemical resistance.