MASTER BOND POLYMER ADHESIVE EP72M3
Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP72M3 is a two component, tough, resilient, elastomeric modified epoxy for high performance bonding, sealing and coating with exceptionally high impact and peel strength along with superb chemical resistance. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures, with a convenient one-to-one mix ratio, by weight or volume. It produces durable high strength and tough bonds which are remarkably resistant to thermal cycling and chemicals including water, gasoline, oils and petroleum products. Adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics, wood, vulcanized rubbers and many plastics is excellent. The hardened adhesive is an electrical insulator. The natural color of the cured adhesive is amber. It is also available in a wide variety of colors to meet various application needs. Master Bond EP72M3 is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer, construction, metal working, appliance, automotive and chemical industries. A non-drip version called EP72M3ND is also available. EP72M3 can be obtained in cans or in a gun kit format utilizing double barrel cartridges with a self mixing nozzle.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical by weight or volume.
- Adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly; no drip application feature available.
- Versatile cure schedule: ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required.
- Outstanding toughness, flexibility and shock resistance.
- High bonding strength to similar and dissimilar substrates.
- Excellent adhesion properties, both shear and peel.
- Good chemical resistance, particularly to fuels and oils.
- Exceptionally long working life.
- Available in a gun kit assembly for easy dispensing.