MASTER BOND POLYMER ADHESIVE SUPREME 11HT
Master Bond Polymer System Supreme 11HT is an easy to use two part epoxy adhesive/sealant combining both high shear and high peel strengths along with a relatively fast cure at room temperature (a more rapid cure at elevated temperatures). If offers a most convenient one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. Supreme 11HT produces exceptionally good performance bonds with high shear and high peel strengths for service over the wide temperature range of below -100°F to over 400°F. It offers superior resistance to impact, thermal shock, vibration and stress fatigue cracking, while maintaining the moisture, creep, corrosion and thermal resistance typical of epoxy resin adhesives. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any diluents or solvents, nor any hazardous ingredients.
- Convenient mixing; non-critical mixing ratio (part A/part B: 100/100), by weight or volume.
- Easy application; contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly.
- Versatile cure schedules; ambient temperature cure or faster elevated temperature cures as required.
- High shear and peel bonding strength to similar and dissimilar substrates over the remarkably wide temperature range of below -100°F to +400°F.
- Good electrical insulating properties and chemical resistance.
- Superior thermal shock, impact and stress cracking fatigue resistance.
- Excellent long term durability.