MASTER BOND POLYMER SYSTEM EP15
Master Bond Polymer System EP15 is a one component heat curing epoxy featuring high tensile strength utilized in testing the adhesion and/or cohesive strength of flame-sprayed coatings. This standard test is fully detailed in ASTM specification C 633. EP15 is formulated to cure at temperatures from 300°F to 350°F for 60- 90 minutes. Upon cure, EP15 has a tensile strength well in excess of 12,000 psi. EP15 forms rigid and dimensionally stable bonds with minimal shrinkage upon cure. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or diluents. Its service temperature range is -60°F to 400°F.
- Single component system; no mixing prior to use.
- Unlimited working life at room temperature.
- Easy application; contact pressure only required during heat cure.
- Exceptionally high tensile strength well exceeding 12,000 psi.
- 100% reactive. Contains no solvents or volatiles.
- Bonds well to a wide range of substrates, especially flame sprayed coatings.
- Very low shrinkage upon cure.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Specifically designed for testing under ASTM specification C 633.