MASTER BOND POLYMER SYSTEM EP21FL
Master Bond Polymer System EP21FL is a low to moderate viscosity, two component epoxy resin system for high performance casting, bonding, sealing and coating formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures, with a four (4) to one (1) mix ratio by weight. This compound is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or other volatiles. It is well suited for bonding dissimilar substrates with different coefficients of expansion . As a lower viscosity system it is also well suited for potting, coating, and sealing electronics.
- Convenient mixing: easy-to-use mix ratio, four (4) to one (1) by weight.
- Toughened epoxy ideal for bonding dissimilar substrates; even with thermal cycling.
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; compound flows evenly and smoothly, minimal shrinkage upon cure.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast, elevated temperature cures as required.
- High bonding strength to both shear and peel.
- Superior durability, thermal shock and chemical resistance.
- Excellent electrical insulation properties, lower viscosity system, ideal for potting and casting.