MASTER BOND POLYMER SYSTEM EP22
Master Bond Polymer System EP22 is an aluminum filled, two component epoxy adhesive for high performance bonding, sealing, and coating. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures, with a non-critical one-to-one mix ratio by weight or volume. The EP22 compound readily develops a high bond strength of 3000 psi at room temperature which unlike that of many other epoxy compositions, is relatively insensitive to mixing ratio. Master Bond Polymer System EP22 produces durable, high strength, and tough bonds with outstanding adhesion to metals particularly steel, and aluminum. It has good void filling properties. Adhesion to ceramics glass, wood, vulcanized rubber and many plastics is excellent. The cured epoxy responds well to thermal cycling and has high chemical resistance when exposted to water, oil and most organic solvents. EP22 has an operating temperature range of -60°F to 250°F. It has outstanding dimensional stability, excellent long term durability, and shrinkage upon cure is remarkably low measuring as little as 0.0008 in/in. Color of part A gray, part B gray. Master Bond EP22 system is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer, construction, metalworking, appliance, automotive and chemical industries. It is a favored time-provenproduct for the prompt, cost effective repair and maintenance of a wide range of machinery and other industrial process equipment.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical mix ratio by weight or volume.
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required.
- Excellent dimensional stability, shrinkage upon cure as low as 0.0008 in/in.
- High bonding strength to similar and dissimilar substrates, particularly to metals.
- Superior durability, thermal shock and chemical resistance.
- Readily and easily machinable.
- Service temperature range -60°F to +250°F.