MASTER BOND POLYMER SYSTEM EP30
Master Bond Polymer System EP30 is a low viscosity, two component epoxy adhesive for general purpose bonding, coating, sealing and casting formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures with a four (4) to one (1) mix ratio by weight. This adhesive is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or other volatiles. It is especially recommended where low viscosity is required for ease of application and bonded assemblies must exhibit superior dimensional stability. Linear shrinkage after cure is an exceptionally low 0.0003 inches/in. An even lower viscosity version called EP30LV is also available.
- Convenient mixing: easy-to-use mix ratio, four (4) to one (1) by weight.
- Exceptionally high physical strength properties .
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure, adhesive spreads readily.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast, elevated temperature cures as required.
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates.
- Superior dimensional stability and chemical resistance.