MASTER BOND POLYMER SYSTEM EP37-3FLF
Master Bond Polymer System EP37-3FLF is a very flexible, low viscosity, optically clear two component epoxy resin system designed for high performance bonding, coating and casting applications. It features a forgiving one-to-one mix ratio by weight or volume. As an adhesive, it forms very flexible high strength bonds that offer excellent impact resistance as well as resistance to severe thermal cycling and shock. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, glass, ceramics, rubber and many plastics.
- Convenient mixing: easy-to-use non critical 1:1 mix ratio by weight or volume.
- Bonds to wide variety of substrates.
- Cures readily accelerated by heat.
- Superb optical clarity.
- Very high flexibility.
- Resists severe thermal and mechanical shocks.
- Good overall physical strength properties and chemical resistance.
- Superb electrical insulation properties.
- Cryogenically serviceable.