MASTER BOND POLYMER SYSTEM EP41S-1
Master Bond Polymer System EP41S-1 is a two component epoxy resin system designed for durable, high performance bonding, sealing, coating and encapsulating. EP41S-1 is formulated to cure at ambient temperatures or more quickly at elevated temperatures. It successfully withstands prolonged immersion in gasoline, gasohol, fuels, oils, alcohols, especially methyl and ethyl, butyl and ethyl acetates, toluene as well as a wide number of other organic and inorganic solvents.
- 100% reactive compound does not contain any solvents or diluents.
- Versatile cure schedules; ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures.
- High bonding strength to both similar and dissimilar substrates.
- Wide temperature service capability from -60°F to +300°F.
- Good electrical insulator.
- Low viscosity. Ideal for potting and encapsulation.
- Outstanding chemical resistance, particularly to fuels, alcohols and solvents.