MASTER BOND POLYMER SYSTEM EP65HT-1
Master Bond Polymer System EP65HT-1 represents a breakthrough in epoxy adhesive technology in that it features the unusual combination of ultra-fast cures and high temperature resistance. While typical fast setting epoxies normally possess glass transition temperatures below 85°C, EP65HT-1 has an amazing Tg of over 125°C. In addition, unlike the typical fast cure epoxies, EP65HT-1 retains fast setup times even when mixed in relatively small masses. EP65HT-1 normally will setup in 3-5 minutes in 10 to 20 gram masses. Full cure normally occurs within a few hours with exceptionally high tensile shear strengths approaching 3,000 psi. Service temperature range is -60°F to +400°F. EP65HT-1 offers superior electrical insulating properties and a strong chemical resistance profile. EP65HT-1 has now been qualified to meet NASA low outgassing specifications.
- Ultra-fast setting and curing even in small masses.
- Exceptionally high heat resistance.
- Good physical strength properties especially bonding strength.
- Superior electrical insulation properties.
- Excellent environmental and chemical resistance profile.
- Now available with convenient dispensing gun.
- NASA low outgassing certified.